Station One


Station One, located at 201 East Miller was built in 1950 and the second floor and three larger bays were added in 1978. In 2001, The Station was remodeled. The two smaller bays of the original building were renovated into offices and training areas.  In 2013, A Flood occurred, causing extensive damage to the stations office areas.  The administration offices were moved to Station 4, and Firefighters renovated the area back into bay space for equipment.